creating start page in Chrome

Sarah k Alawami

Go to the settings and choose hour options from the start page section. You can have a blank page, a home page or a series of tabs. I have the latter.

On Jul 12, 2018, at 3:47 PM, Lisa P Geibel <lisapgeibel429@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Sorry if this is off topic, but since getting a new computer, I haven't resubscribed to all my old email lists yet and we are NVDA users, so I'm hoping asking this is OK.

We do use Chrome a bit and would like to be able to create a start page there besides the current Bing one that comes up. I know Chrome isn't the most accessible so we may not be able to do this, but I am hoping that maybe someone here will know how to create one and can tell me, please? Thanks.

Lisa P Geibel