Sent: Friday, July 13, 2018 3:03 PM
Subject: [nvda] Jeff's addon repository

Hi!
I'm new to all this. Somebody suggested to use eloquence addon for NVDA. It's available on this website called, Jeff's Repository. Is is  safe to download from there?

--
Regards,
Sociohack

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

I have not looked lately to know what this add on is, but it used to actually say that it would only work on machines where a free to use version of the synth was installed. This would indicate to me that its either Via Voice or a very old copy used with Jaws prehistoric versions!

If the add on is very old it may not even work on newer versions of nvda in any case. I think the site does hove abandoned and older versions of all sorts of bits and pieces and really any of them are truly at the users own risk. we here cannot condone their use as we have no idea where a lot of them come from.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-