After a long time

Sakina

Dear Friends,

I am once again seeking help after a long time.

My computer was set up using outlook and I had office 2003 which for some reason had stopped working since Christmas of last year.

Now my son has given window mail that is now working well and I am able to send and receive email happily.

I have managed to learn the basics but I am failing to add new contact in my people app that is what it says I believe.

Friends I will greatly appreciate for someone using window mail and can help me with step by step guidance.

I am using the same desk top which was window 7 and than upgraded to window ten

Now it is also updated to 18. Something.  And also have always used NVDA

Sorry for the ignorance. I hope I have made sense and I thank you all in advance for all your kind support.

With best wishes and thank you all again

Sakina

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

the tutorial that David Moore wrote on the windows mail program can be found at the following link at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/How%20to%20use%20the%20Mail%20app%20in%20Windows%2010%20with%20NVDA.html

it also says how to add new people or contacts to the people app and covers other mail related material.

Gene nz

On 7/16/2018 2:04 AM, Sakina wrote:

[...]

By the way, if you have been using any mail client and have a lot of contacts that you'd like to have in the People App, then export them from your current client in CSV format and then read:

It's a heck of a lot easier and way less tedious than manually reentering them, even if you only ever log in to Outlook.com to do this import.

           ~ Richard Dehmel