After a long time

Sakina

Dear Friends,

I am once again seeking help after a long time.

My computer was set up using outlook and I had office 2003 which for some reason had stopped working since Christmas of last year.

Now my son has given window mail that is now working well and I am able to send and receive email happily.

I have managed to learn the basics but I am failing to add new contact in my people app that is what it says I believe.

Friends I will greatly appreciate for someone using window mail and can help me with step by step guidance.

I am using the same desk top which was window 7 and than upgraded to window ten

Now it is also updated to 18. Something.  And also have always used NVDA

Sorry for the ignorance. I hope I have made sense and I thank you all in advance for all your kind support.

With best wishes and thank you all again

Sakina

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

the tutorial that David Moore wrote on the windows mail program can be found at the following link at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/How%20to%20use%20the%20Mail%20app%20in%20Windows%2010%20with%20NVDA.html

it also says how to add new people or contacts to the people app and covers other mail related material.

Gene nz

On 7/16/2018 2:04 AM, Sakina wrote:

Dear Friends,

I am once again seeking help after a long time.

My computer was set up using outlook and I had office 2003 which for some reason had stopped working since Christmas of last year.

Now my son has given window mail that is now working well and I am able to send and receive email happily.

I have managed to learn the basics but I am failing to add new contact in my people app that is what it says I believe.

Friends I will greatly appreciate for someone using window mail and can help me with step by step guidance.

I am using the same desk top which was window 7 and than upgraded to window ten

Now it is also updated to 18. Something.  And also have always used NVDA

Sorry for the ignorance. I hope I have made sense and I thank you all in advance for all your kind support.

With best wishes and thank you all again

Sakina

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

By the way, if you have been using any mail client and have a lot of contacts that you'd like to have in the People App, then export them from your current client in CSV format and then read:

It's a heck of a lot easier and way less tedious than manually reentering them, even if you only ever log in to Outlook.com to do this import.

--

Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1803, Build 17134  

A little kindness from person to person is better than a vast love for all humankind.

~ Richard Dehmel