is it possible to safe configuration profiles?

P. Otter

thanks man,

This revealed the information I was looking for

i've found it!

thanks for your answer.

cheers

paul otter

Op 7-8-2016 om 13:54 schreef Chris Mullins:

The folder you refer to is the NVDA installation folder. You need to be looking in the equivalent folders of your own user folder. You should look in the appdata/roaming folder.

Cheers
Chris

Op 6-8-2016 om 16:50 schreef Salva Domnech Miguel via Groups.io:

[...]

Salva Doménech Miguel <kibayasd@...>

hi.
You can install the portable over the NVDA, and the portable rewrite the old NVDa with his configuration.

Cheers
Salva

El 6 ago 2016, a las 17:08, P. Otter <pam.otter@gmail.com> escribió:

[...]

in the preferences and then general options, make shure that Save
configuration on exit is checked (which is checked by default)
after exiting nvda, you have all settings and configurations that you
set before.
but if you make portable version of nvda and then install it in
different computers, also you can transfer all of your preferences to
other systems.
hope that help.
thanks and God bless you.

On 8/6/16, P. Otter <pam.otter@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]