Your First NVDA App module: recording from last session (API's) now available

Hi everyone,

The recording of the last session of Your First NVDA App Module (API’s) is now up:

http://nvda-kr.org/files/nvdaAppMod6.mp3

Enjoy the recording.

Cheers,

Joseph

John J. Boyer

Is this series of sessions available in text form? Since I am deaf-blind
I cannot use mp3s. I'm very interested in writing app modules,
particularly for improving Braille in some aplications, such as
Thunderbird.

John

--
John J. Boyer; President,
AbilitiesSoft, Inc.

Hi,
Once I return from break, I'll write sample app modules that demonstrate
topics covered in audio files.
Cheers,
Joseph

[...]

Bob J

Joseph,

I have somehow missed module5.mp3.

Is it still available for downloading and, if so, what is the link?

T I A,

Bob

[...]

Here it is:
http://nvda-kr.org/files/nvdaAppMod5.mp3
Cheers,
Joseph

[...]

David Moore

Hi Joseph,
Thanks a lot for these archived recordings. I am really learning a lot from them. I will start putting some of this into practice, once I get both of my laptops customized from putting the anniversary win10 update on them LOL!
Take care, all.
David Moore