From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shaun Everiss
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2018 4:03 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [SUSPECTED SPAM] Re: [SUSPECTED SPAM] [nvda] New to list, newbie question, everything new starts here I guess

As for win10, win10 is what it is.

I'd like nothing better than to stay with it, but I can't stay with 7 for ever.

And ms is making it harder to even stay with 7 anyway, the fact is a lot of the ms account services, music, then skype well they are gone now.

I may try to learn the accessibility in the win10 universal, then again, I am seriously on the hunt for another voip solution, maybe a client for skype web or is there something completely sepperate.

I don't need skype right now its just a real pain is all.

I would learn the new skype 8, but I may as well try to learn skype universal on win10.

On 7/17/2018 7:59 AM, Ervin, Glenn wrote:
Personally, I am still using 7, and soon I will purchase a Windows 8 upgrade, and I will wait until the end of Windows 7’s life cycle.
Then I will do the same with 8.
I have tried 10, and don’t much like it.
But it is what it is.
Glenn