Add-on development: contracts, Python and such

Hi,

I’m starting a brand new thread that should provide a space to talk about add-on development, including contract work, Python and such.

Cheers,

Joseph

Ervin, Glenn

Yes, I think it would be useful for the NvAccess site to have a list of available scripters and their locations, and then state agencies would have a resource to contact for such things.

I work for a state agency, and I hate it when people bash state agencies without knowing how things work for such things.

Granted, some staff who don’t use screenreaders can’t possibly remember all the solutions, although they should, they don’t, so they think only of the one solution that is most common.

But I have brought up the topic of NVDA as a solution in the workplace, and then the issue of scripting comes up.

Glenn

Glenn