bookmarks in firefox

Monte Single

Hi all,

I’m using a fairly current version of firefox and nvda in win 7.

I can accesss and go to bookmarks;  how do I delete bookmarks?

I thought using the context key or the delete key while on a mookmark in the list would do it, no go.   Nothing havens when I use the context key or the delete key.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

Monte

Mike Sedmak

Use control+shift+b to open a window showing your bookmarks. From
here you can use the context menu when a bookmark is selected to
delete the bookmark.

You can get to the same place by using alt+b to open the bookmarks
menu and then select the first item "show all bookmarks"

On 7/19/18, Monte Single <mrsingle@sasktel.net> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm using a fairly current version of firefox and nvda in win 7.

I can accesss and go to bookmarks; how do I delete bookmarks?

I thought using the context key or the delete key while on a mookmark in
the
list would do it, no go. Nothing havens when I use the context key or the
delete key.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

Monte

Monte Single

Great info!!!

Use control+shift+b to open a window showing your bookmarks. From here you can use the context menu when a bookmark is selected to delete the bookmark.

You can get to the same place by using alt+b to open the bookmarks menu and then select the first item "show all bookmarks"

On 7/19/18, Monte Single <mrsingle@sasktel.net> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm using a fairly current version of firefox and nvda in win 7.

I can accesss and go to bookmarks; how do I delete bookmarks?

I thought using the context key or the delete key while on a mookmark
in the
list would do it, no go. Nothing havens when I use the context key or the
delete key.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

Monte

Gene

How are you getting to bookmarks?  There are different ways.  Whether you can delete them may depend on how you get to them.

Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2018 1:24 PM
Subject: [nvda] bookmarks in firefox

Hi all,

I’m using a fairly current version of firefox and nvda in win 7.

I can accesss and go to bookmarks;  how do I delete bookmarks?

I thought using the context key or the delete key while on a mookmark in the list would do it, no go.   Nothing havens when I use the context key or the delete key.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

Monte

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

I am a little worried though that switching keyboard languages is so easy to do in windows 10, this looks like a disaster for some coming along. Its not that its not easy to fix, but that many people do not know it can occur this way since it seems a little too simple and is not what has been happening in windows before.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-