Issues in installation of nvda add-on's:

soundappan selvaraj

I am Soundappan from India, i am facing issues wile install add-on in

NVDA. I've updated my windows 10 version in to 1803. after this update

i can't install add-on in my NVDA. i've tried all the possibilities

like Re-installing of NVDA, delete the add-on's and delete the files

in local/roming/nvda. please give me a solutions for the installation

of add-on's.

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Could the file association for the nvda add ons have been broken by the windows update in some way?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-

I am Soundappan from India, i am facing issues wile install add-on in
NVDA. I've updated my windows 10 version in to 1803. after this update
i can't install add-on in my NVDA. i've tried all the possibilities
like Re-installing of NVDA, delete the add-on's and delete the files
in local/roming/nvda. please give me a solutions for the installation
of add-on's.

Sarah k Alawami

I also got the big update yesterday. I didn’t try installing any other add ons. I’ll have to try to see if they brake.

On Jul 21, 2018, at 2:27 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists@...> wrote:

Could the file association for the nvda add ons have been broken by the windows update in some way?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-