Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2018 9:57 PM
Subject: [nvda] can't get to my music file folder

Hi, everyone,

I don't know why but for some weird reason I can't find my music file folder. I don't know if it's something in NVDA or not. When I do a search for music and hit enter, all it shows is groove music but nothing else. This didn't happen in earlier versions of windows. I called the microsoft disability line and they couldn't fix the problem either. Why is this happening?

Thanks for your helpp in advance.

Rosemarie

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Gene,

Yes, the problem is solved now. I found my music folder in file explorer. I should have thought of that earlier.

Rosemarie