From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf of Chris Mullins
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2018 7:59 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDA] cannot get to my music file folder

Hi

This was the case in earlier Windows versions but I think since Windows 7, Documents, Music, Pictures and Videos folders are stored in the c:\Users\UserName folder where “Username” is the name of the Windows account.  These are also the default folders in the Libraries of the same names, so if you configure File Explorer to “Library view”, they appear in the list when you press Windows+e, so are easily accessible.

Cheers

Chris