From: "Sociohack AC" <acsociopath@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2018 5:04 PM
Subject: [nvda] Easy Table add-on

Easy Table add-on has no commands specified on the official NVDA community add-on page. I installed the add-on nevertheless. Can you guys tell me how to activate it? I installed it from the add-on manager, but there has been no changes in my table navigation.
--
Regards,
Sociohack

Hi,

You need to assign table navigator toggle command from input gestures dialog. I intentionally did not define a command for it in order to reduce conflicts with other add-ons.

Cheers,

Joseph (author of Easy Table Navigator)