Sent: Friday, July 27, 2018 10:15 PM
Subject: [nvda] thunderbird is very sluggish

Hi, everyone,

I don't know what's going on but there seems to be something wrong with
thunderbird or NVDA. The speech is very sluggish. Is there a remmody for
this?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie

Rosemarie Chavarria

I did unload and reload NVDA but that didn’t help. I’ll try rebooting and see if that helps. Right now I’m using the mail app to write this message.

Rosemarie

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Ass usual, did you unload and run NVDA again?  If that didn't help, did you reboot?

Sent: Friday, July 27, 2018 10:15 PM

Hi, everyone,

I don't know what's going on but there seems to be something wrong with
thunderbird or NVDA. The speech is very sluggish. Is there a remmody for
this?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Is your preview pane by any chance active again?

Also, what was happening before it started to act up, might be worth taking the machine back to then.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-