graphical tool for dism?

Josh Kennedy

Hi,

Does anyone know of a good graphical tool that will let you use all of dism’s features with a graphical interface, buttons and checkboxes and list boxes and so on? I can use the command line, but lets say I add a language or some features that are part of a package, and then want to remove the tts or something, some of those packages are stubborn and can only be removed with administrator command line running like such:

Dism /online /remove-package /packageName:NameOfPackageToBeRemoved

If there is a tool that will put a list of packages in a list box and let me remove them with NVDA it would make life easier. I can use the command line with dism to get a list of stubborn packages I wish to remove. And I can remove them with command line also but this involves sending the list of packages to a text file, copying and pasting packageNames onto the command line and stuff. Life would be easier with a dism gui program that works with NVDA.

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Jason White

You could write a PowerShell function that simplifies the command line to save typing.

From: <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...>
Date: Saturday, July 28, 2018 at 20:32
To: "nvda@groups.io" <nvda@groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] graphical tool for dism?

[...]

there is at

https://github.com/mikecel79/DISMGUI

Its not been developed since last year due to constraints but still.

On 7/29/2018 12:32 PM, Josh Kennedy wrote:
[...]

Dism++ | New Windows Utility
https://www.chuyu.me/en/index.html