creating a new folder in my music drive

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, everyone,

I just downloaded 3 books from another list I'm on but I can't remember how to create a new folder for them in my music drive. I tried everything from alt N to alt V but nothing has worked. Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie

Ian McDonald

Try control key with the shift key and the letter N.

Hi, everyone,

I just downloaded 3 books from another list I'm on but I can't remember how
to create a new folder for them in my music drive. I tried everything from
alt N to alt V but nothing has worked. Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie

Brian's Mail list account

Well how about shift control n?

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

I just downloaded 3 books from another list I'm on but I can't remember how
to create a new folder for them in my music drive. I tried everything from
alt N to alt V but nothing has worked. Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie

Rosemarie Chavarria

I tried it and it worked. Thanks.

I just downloaded 3 books from another list I'm on but I can't remember
how
to create a new folder for them in my music drive. I tried everything from
alt N to alt V but nothing has worked. Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie

chris miles

On 29/07/2018 04:48, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:

Hi, everyone,

�

I just downloaded 3 books from another list I'm on but I can't remember how to create a new folder for them in my music drive. I tried everything from alt N to alt V but nothing has worked. Any suggestions?

�

Thanks for your help in advance.

�

Rosemarie