Introducing Add-on Updater: check, download, apply add-onupdates #addonrelease

David Moore

Hi Joseph!

Thank you so much for posting and your work on the NVDA add-on updater It works perfectly.

Wow, this is a dream I had for NVDA for the past three years.

This is huge, and will be really awesome when it gets into the NVDA core.

I was so excited last year when the NVDA store French add-on was talked about at last year’s NVDA Con. I am glad we now have something even better.

I am really praying for NVDA to be just as popular in the work place as commercial screen readers!

Thank you so much, all the NVDA community!

David Moore

                                                                                                                                                                                                                Sent from Mail for Windows 10