From: babcockldpvi@...
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2016 8:10 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Inability to work on Amazon site

Ketan:

Sorry, can you be more specific?

Are you trying to access Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk?

What features would you like to access?

Thanks,

Louis Maher <ljmaher@...>

Folks,

The easiest way for the blind to access Amazon is through the Amazon access site

(https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/ref=mw_access).  This site has a search field at the top which covers all Amazon things.  Just type in what you want, and the entire Amazon universe will be searched.  No categories needed.

Regards

Louis Maher

Phone: 713-444-7838