Trouble with Weather Add-in

Debra Gardner

   I realize that I have another problem.  I uninstalled and earlier version  of Weather plus and now don't know for the life of me how to install weather plus 4.7.  It says to look for a package that has NVDA on it, but I can't find anything.  I downloaded and unzipped it and I can't find any package saying it and NVDa-addon  I read how to install the addon butfirst you have to find it!

Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2018 5:32 PM
Subject: [nvda] Trouble with Weather Add-in

    Hi:

For a number of years now, I have been having trouble with the weather Add-in.  It tells me that I am not on line, therefore it cannot look up my Zip Code.  I am using Windows 10 64-bitg.  I think I first got it to work when I was using either windows 7 or 8, but haven't gotten it to work since Windows 10.  Any ideas.  I'm using the latest version.  I don't know why it would think I am not online.

Adriano Barbieri

Hi Debra,

Your browser has changed the file extension to ".zip"...
These things happen just with some machines as it seems.
Not you have to unpack the file, make sure that the file extension is .nvda-addon, otherwise rename it, then double click on the file to install it on nvda.
You'll see that after work.

Cheers
Adriano

Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2018 5:32 PM