Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2018 7:13 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] how to filter brailleoutput

Joseph wrote:
   that would require looking at braille tables ...

Why? I did not mean to suggest a new system just for braille.
I meant having an option for braille to use the same rules as are defined in the speech dictionary.

Brian Tew

Joseph wrote:
that would require looking at braille tables ...

Why? I did not mean to suggest a new system just for braille.
I meant having an option for braille to use the same rules as are defined in the speech dictionary.

Brian Tew

Joseph, I am using the speech dictionary to shorten messages.
my skype version is 8.25. Windows 10 nt for work group.
It sounds like I need to get the stuff nou mention--skype 12 and app essentials.
I am very new to all this stuff.

Hi,
Hmmm, I see. Note that this requires looking at braille tables and what not.
Regarding Skype message problem: if you are using the universal app version
of Skype (version 12) and find that braille isn't in sync when it comes to
making messages shorter, do let me know so I can "fix" this for you ("fix"
as in modifying Skype app module that ships with Windows 10 App Essentials,
because I can tell that you are using that add-on due to shortened message
example).
Cheers,
Joseph