can't load the baum braille display in NVDA

Rusty Perez

Hey folks, I'm running NVDA 2018.2.1 and I'm trying to use my Orbit
Reader 20 with it. It is connected via USB and when I go in to the
nvda / settings / Braille menu and try and select the Baum / APH /
orbit option, I get the error tone and it says "could not load the
Baum display"

I've used my OR20 before with NVDA.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Rusty

Rusty Perez

By the way, I am on win7 and the only braille driver that will not
give me an error is the ecoBraille but, of course, that doesn't work
with my or20.

On 8/3/18, Rusty Perez <rustys.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey folks, I'm running NVDA 2018.2.1 and I'm trying to use my Orbit
Reader 20 with it. It is connected via USB and when I go in to the
nvda / settings / Braille menu and try and select the Baum / APH /
orbit option, I get the error tone and it says "could not load the
Baum display"

I've used my OR20 before with NVDA.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Rusty

Rui Fontes

Hello!

Have you placed your Orbit in HID USB mode, Emulation mode in Off and Mode in USB?

Mine works, but I am Using last Alpha version...

Rui Fontes

Às 01:07 de 04/08/2018, Rusty Perez escreveu:

Hey folks, I'm running NVDA 2018.2.1 and I'm trying to use my Orbit
Reader 20 with it. It is connected via USB and when I go in to the
nvda / settings / Braille menu and try and select the Baum / APH /
orbit option, I get the error tone and it says "could not load the
Baum display"
I've used my OR20 before with NVDA.
Any thoughts?
Thanks!