Tutorial on Using Windows Mails App with NVDA

Abbie Taylor <abbietaylor945@...>

A while ago, someone asked about The Windows Mail app’s accessibility. Someone else responded with a link to a tutorial on using NVDA with the Windows mail app. Unfortunately, I didn’t save the link, and I don’t remember the exact name of the thread, so trying to find it online would be like looking for a needle in a haystack. If anyone has this link, could you please send it to me. Thank you.

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

Have a look down the page from the link provided when you get to it at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20tutorials%20for%20other%20programs.html

You can jump down by headings until you get to the windows mail tutorial. There is a link just under the heading then go into that page.

There might be other tutorials that may be of interest to you on the pages coming off it in the table etc

The material is for a desk top user and there might even be some other blindness related material that might help.

The main web site is http://www.accessibilitycentral.net

Gene nz