From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chris
Shook
Sent: 6 August 2018 16:52
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Open folder to view files

Hi,
Could someone please remind me what the key command is to bring up the
menu that gives us choices for USB drives such as open folder to view
files or take no action?
I haven't used it in a while and I can't remember to save my life.
Chris

Chris Shook <chris0309@...>

Hi,
Thanks for the information. WHat I meant was this.
WHen you plug a USB drive into the computer, it says "tap to chose what happens with this divice." How do I bring up that menu?
Thanks again.
Chris

Chris Mullins

Hi
You use what I explained. Tab down to the list of media and for the
"Removable drive" item you need to choose "Ask me every time". This will
set your machine to prompt you each time you plug in a removable drive.

Cheers
Chris