NVDA 2018 and a touchscreen tablet

David Mehler

Hello,

I've got a surface pro tablet running win10 (soon to be 1803), that
I'd like to get NVDA going on. My goal is to use the tablet
keyboardless or at least with the option of going keyboardless. I was
wondering are there any audio tutorials of NVDA users demo touchscreen
with win10?

Thanks.
Dave.

Quentin Christensen

Hi Dave,

I don't know of an audio tutorial for using the touch screen specifically.  NVDA has some gestures setup out of the box for touch screens.  You can also setup other gestures yourself.

There is also a section on using Input Gestures, which you can use to setup new gestures: https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/documentation/userGuide.html#NVDATouchGestures

Kind regards

Quentin.

--