From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of Brian K. Lingard <bkl@...>
Sent: Wednesday, August 8, 2018 3:24:51 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Cc: skypeenglish@...
Subject: [nvda] Where do I Download Skype 7 From?

Attempted to download Skype 7 from https://www.skype.com

Chose download desktop for windows, only version offered was 8.5.!

Is Skype 7 still downloadable? Where may I obtain it?

Brian

Inam Uddin

Dear friend, first of all Microsoft has decided to stop supporting Skype classic from September first 2018,but after great opposition of sighted people in general and visually challenged people in particular, Microsoft has withdrawn its decision of ending its support of Skype classic for sometimes.

So using Skype classic is just like injoying with a friend who can die at any moment.

Any howe, if you want to download Skype classic,

Please Clic Here

Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddin09@...