program to download videos from youtube history?

Travis Siegel <tsiegel@...>

On Tue, 14 Aug 2018, Tyler Wood wrote:

On 14-Aug-2018 9:57 PM, Travis Siegel wrote:
 (though now that I think of it, I really think it'd be a good idea to help folks sort things out by offering options for the various functions the various programs can do.  It'd be time consuming, but it wouldn't be difficult.  I'll check into how much work that would entail in a day or two, and see if it's something that would be time well spent.  I suspect for some, it would be.
For me, personally, that would be absolutely incredible. Does this support any URL that youtube dl supports, too?
Thank you so much for this hidden gem.
Yes, this program works with urls that youtube-dl supports, as well as any url via the use of wget or curl. Wget has some nice options regarding mirroring sites, and only downloading changed files, and curl is good for grabbing files on the fly, though it has other uses too, it has a lot of the same functions as wget, but it's all handled differently, and curl sometimes works when wget does not, so that's why I included all three.

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

I have to say what I've done to get the audio of a video is simply use virtual recorder and edit off the front and back in an audio editor and then adjust the levels.
Make sure though no screenreader or system sounds are in the middle of the track!
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@blueyonder.co.uk, putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

----- Original Message -----
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2018 5:41 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] program to download videos from youtube history?

Does this youtubedl convert to mp3?

On 8/14/2018 10:35 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
Try youtube-dl I love that little gem. You can do a lot with it.

On 14 Aug 2018, at 16:11, The Wolf wrote:

Hello is there a program that would allow me to download all my videos in my youtube history?

I have 300 videos that I want to download from my history

thanks

Hank

--
check out my song on youtube
https://youtu.be/YeWgx2LRu7Y

Bobby Vinton <vinton.bobby5277@...>

Does this youtubedl convert to mp3?

On 8/14/2018 10:35 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

Hello is there a program that would allow me to download all my videos in my youtube history?

thanks

Hank

--

Tyler Wood

On 14-Aug-2018 9:57 PM, Travis Siegel wrote:

(though now that I think of it, I really think it'd be a good idea to help folks sort things out by offering options for the various functions the various programs can do.  It'd be time consuming, but it wouldn't be difficult.  I'll check into how much work that would entail in a day or two, and see if it's something that would be time well spent.  I suspect for some, it would be.
For me, personally, that would be absolutely incredible. Does this support any URL that youtube dl supports, too?
Thank you so much for this hidden gem.

Travis Siegel <tsiegel@...>

On Tue, 14 Aug 2018, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

Sarah, that's the point of my youtube download gui frontend. It does use youtube-dl, it just makes it easier for folks who don't like command lines to do the work. It also accepts multiple urls (one per line) in case folks want to download multiple videos at a time. It also has the option of using curl or wget to download urls other than those on youtube. You could clone your entire web site using wget and the proper command line parameters, and the youtube graphical front end I have on my site will make it all point and click for you. (though now that I think of it, I really think it'd be a good idea to help folks sort things out by offering options for the various functions the various programs can do. It'd be time consuming, but it wouldn't be difficult. I'll check into how much work that would entail in a day or two, and see if it's something that would be time well spent. I suspect for some, it would be.

Sarah k Alawami

thanks

Hank

-- check out my song on youtube https://youtu.be/YeWgx2LRu7Y

thanks

Hank

--