[SUSPECTED SPAM] [nvda] Change on Amazon makes buying options less, possibly inaccessible with screenreaders while on product page

Ervin, Glenn

Well, believe me, I tried everything.

If it takes more than that, it is not accessible in my opinion.

Web access should not be for the most skilled, and although I am not the most skilled, I know enough to teach people computer access.

So some solutions discussed here, if they are common solutions, then that may be common knowledge to most users, but if we need a work-around, that should be temporary until a company gets its act together.

There are so many people who know enough to get on-line but only a few of us who know some tricks to make it work.

The sighted don’t experience that, they only need to know how to move a mouse and not be afraid of trying something.

Most of the clients I work with can do eMail and word processing, and purchase something from a site that is basic, but when things pop up that even I can’t get through, I know that most of the people I work with could never get through it.

That is a problem with accessibility in my opinion.

Glenn