From: Nevzat Adil
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2018 3:19 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] The Essential Video Recorder

Greetings everyone,

I recently downloaded from Microsoft website the Essential Video
Recorder, but I have not been able to use it with NVDA.
I pressed enter on start recording button but did not work. Other
buttons did not function, either.
Has anyone of you tried it?
I would appreciate your comments.
Nevzat

How do you rout the mouse pointer and left click?

On 8/19/18, George McCoy <slr1bpz@...> wrote:
If enter and/or spacebar will not click the buttons, how about routing the
mouse pointer and left clicking?

George

I recently downloaded from Microsoft website the Essential Video
Recorder, but I have not been able to use it with NVDA.
I pressed enter on start recording button but did not work. Other
buttons did not function, either.
Has anyone of you tried it?
I would appreciate your comments.
Nevzat

George McCoy <slr1bpz@...>

It depends on the keyboard layout you are using.
if you are using the desktop layout, route the mouse to the button with nvda plus numpad slash and left click with numpad slash alone.
if you are using the laptop layout, route the mouse with shift plus nvda plus m. Left click with nvda plus left bracket.

Hth,
George