From: "Jonathan Milam" <milamj@wfu.edu>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2018 6:47 PM
Subject: [nvda] Remote Add-on/server Issue

Hi All,

I am wondering if anyone else is seeing this. Quite often, on the majority
of the computers to which I connect, with the latest Hotfix add-on, and even
before, when I first connect, the Remote session disconnects and then
reconnects again a few seconds later. This happens maybe 4 or 5 times but
then doesn't continue after the first couple of minutes of the connection.
I know of one other person who is seeing this as well. I am seeing it both
with nvdaremote.com and my own remote server. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jonathan