From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Abbie Taylor
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2018 6:23 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] \Re: Windows 10 and email

I use Thunderbird. It's very easy to download and install if you get it from www.ninite.com. Some settings need to be tweaked in order for it to work well with a screen reader. I have instructions if anybody needs them. I've noticed lately that it's sluggish on start-up, so you just need to be patient and after a while, it'll work normally. The Windows 10 mail app also works well with NVDA, but set-up only works with Narrator, and it doesn't have all the features that Thunderbird does. I hope this is helpful.

Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author http://abbiescorner.wordpress.com http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com abbietaylor945@gmail.com Order my new memoir at http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com/memoir.htm

--
Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author
http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com
http://abbiescorner.wordpress.com
abbietaylor945@gmail.com

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Yes that was my issue. It does seem to be far too feature ridden, There needs to be something between Tonka Toy win10 email and Outlook that still has identities.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-