From which source are you downloading from?

From: Kerryn Gunness via Groups.Io
Sent: 24 August 2018 18:44
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] downloding MP3 FILES

hi group

which is the best and most accessible program for windows pc to downlode mp3 files using NVDA?

thank u

kerryn

Gene

Are you asking about a program to download from somewhere like Youtube?

Gene

Sent: Friday, August 24, 2018 12:44 PM

hi group
which is the best and most accessible program for windows pc to downlode mp3 files using NVDA?
thank u

kerryn

Kerryn Gunness <k_gunness@...>

youtube

which is the best and most accessible program for windows pc to downlode mp3 files using NVDA?

thank u

kerryn

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

I don't get the question. I use the normal downloader in the browser just like downloading any file.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-

which is the best and most accessible program for windows pc to downlode mp3 files using NVDA?
thank u

kerryn

Dean Martineau <topdot@...>

If you want to turn YouTube videos into MP3 files, then you want a free program called Pontes Media Downloader.  The act of downloading MP3 files found on a standard web page is not influenced by the screen reader.  It can, as I understand, be slightly affected by the choice of browser.  I use Chrome, but for any browser, the most predictable way to download an mp3 file is to focus on the link, hit the application key, and choose the relevant action, whose name varies from browser to browser.  In Chrome, it is Save Link As, in Internet Explorer, Save Target As.