Kwork

Simple answer: There is no stable version. It is a prototype as the website says. If you want a stable version only, uninstall it and pretend it does not exist. As I believe it's supposed to be integrated into NVDA core at some point, it'll probably never be released as a "stable" version. Joseph Lee can correct us if I'm wrong.

Travis

On 8/25/2018 6:24 PM, Bobby Vinton wrote:
Hay I am using nvda latest version.  I can't find a stable version of the add on updater for nvda.  Can you please tell me how to get stable version because I am running the development version.

Hi,
Travis is correct: I intend to not release a stable version of this add-on, as lessons learned through this add-on will be applied to a feature which I'm writing for NVDA.
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kwork
Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2018 6:52 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] the latest version of add on updater

Simple answer: There is no stable version. It is a prototype as the website says. If you want a stable version only, uninstall it and pretend it does not exist. As I believe it's supposed to be integrated into NVDA core at some point, it'll probably never be released as a "stable" version. Joseph Lee can correct us if I'm wrong.

Travis

On 8/25/2018 6:24 PM, Bobby Vinton wrote:
Hay I am using nvda latest version. I can't find a stable version of
the add on updater for nvda. Can you please tell me how to get stable
version because I am running the development version.

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Well the reason its in the dev section is that its not stable.
If you run the beta version of nvda, then the current add on updater works fine, if its the stable nvda, its seems not to, but its maybe fixed or about to be.
This is why its in the development section after all!
Bryan

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-