DNS settings using NVDA under Windows 10

Dan Beaver

Hi,

It has been recommended to me that I change some DNS settings on my laptop.  The instructions say to right click on the start list.  Doing this just brings me back to the beginning of the start screen where Cortana is.

How do I get to the DNS settings using NVDA on Windows 10?

Thanks.

Dan Beaver

Jason White

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-change-your-pcs-dns-settings-windows-10

It has been recommended to me that I change some DNS settings on my laptop.  The instructions say to right click on the start list.  Doing this just brings me back to the beginning of the start screen where Cortana is.

How do I get to the DNS settings using NVDA on Windows 10?

Thanks.

Dan Beaver

Jackie

This is actually in control panel under Network & Sharing Center.

On 8/26/18, Jason White via Groups.Io <jason=jasonjgw.net@groups.io> wrote:
https://www.windowscentral.com/how-change-your-pcs-dns-settings-windows-10

It has been recommended to me that I change some DNS settings on my laptop.
The instructions say to right click on the start list. Doing this just
brings me back to the beginning of the start screen where Cortana is.

How do I get to the DNS settings using NVDA on Windows 10?

Thanks.

Dan Beaver

Jackie McBride
https://brighter-vision.com