make nvda read blues tacks ?

Sirajudin Sulaiman

Hi! Can nvda developer make nvda read blues tacks proply? I mean nvda can read blues tacks on sine in screen!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Antony Stone

I (and maybe others) have no idea what you're asking about. What are "blues
tacks"? Give us a reference to where we can read about this, or explain to
use in more detail what it is and what it's for.

Thanks,

Antony.

--
BASIC is to computer languages what Roman numerals are to arithmetic.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.