NVDA and Skype Accessability

Karmelo

Hi all,

I am a new member of this list from Malta Europe. I have Windows 7 and had to upgrade to the latest version of Skype 8.22. I would like to ask whether there is an addon from NVDA which makes the ap accessible.

Thank you very much,
Charles

Charles Borg
Sliema, Malta
E:
karm212@gmail.com

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

are you talking about the desk top version? it is pretty much like a web
page I am susing it and am not using any add on and to me seems pretty
much accessible.

Gene nz

On 9/3/2018 8:51 AM, Karmelo wrote:
Hi all,

I am a new member of this list from Malta Europe. I have Windows 7 and had to upgrade to the latest version of Skype 8.22. I would like to ask whether there is an addon from NVDA which makes the ap accessible.

Thank you very much,
Charles

Charles Borg
Sliema, Malta
E:
karm212@gmail.com

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

I am aware that just yesterday a Jaws update came down with an update for the new Skype for that screenreader, but Not sure what windows 7 does about Skype as I've not been a fan of it for some time as every time microsoft change it they break its accessibility. I'd expect more from them considering the work they are putting into narrator on 10.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-