From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Heaven Botma
Sent: August-21-16 9:58 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Accessible Youtube video downloader?

Hi

Try Video Download Helper for single videos.  It is very accessible and I haven't had any problems yet.

Regards

Heaven Botma

Dosent: Kaleidoskoop Opleidingskollege

Lecturer: Kaleidoscope Training College

T: 023 348 7634

C: 079 512 2856

F: 023 348 7633

E: heaven@...

W: www.kaleidoscopesa.org

Adderleystraat 20 Adderley Street

Posbus 233 P.O. Box, Worcester, 6849

I just gave 4K Video Downloader a try, and...some parts are not that accessible. For instance, NVDA does not announce the video download progress, nor what video that is being downloaded in a playlist. I'm using the latest version of 4K Video Downloader.

Hi,

I just gave 4K Video Downloader a try, and...some parts are not that accessible. For instance, NVDA does not announce the video download progress, nor what video that is being downloaded in a playlist. I'm using the latest version of 4K Video Downloader.

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll give either or both of them a try...

Salva Doménech Miguel <kibayasd@...>

Hi.
You can use 4k Video Downloader for Playlists or Songr for single videos.
Cheers
Salva Doménech Miguel
kibayasd@...
He creado la lista Bibliófilos, sobre libros y todo lo relacionado con ellos. Si te interesa envíame un correo o subscríbete enviando un correo con asunto y cuerpo en blanco a bibliofilos+subscribe@...

El 20/08/2016 a las 17:34, Supanut Leepaisomboon escribió:

Hey guys,

Any suggestion for Youtube video downloading program that is accessible with NVDA and still in active development? I'm currently using Pontes Media Downloader which is perfectly accessible, but the last version was in late 2014, and I've started having issues downloading playlists with tens of videos lately. Because of this, I'm thinking of finding a replacement, but I'm not aware of any programs out there that is accessible with NVDA and still in active development.