From: "Michael Curran" <mick@nvaccess.org>
To: "NVDA screen reader development" <nvda-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2018 12:07 AM
Subject: Re: [Nvda-devel] Fw: [nvda] NVDA recent snapshots not reading message status in Outlook

Do they mean replied/forwarded, or unread?

My testing shows that unread is still fine. Replied/forwarded tried to be supported several times but has always failed with various languages and has never made it into an official version of NVDA.

Mick

On 31/08/2018 1:01 am, Brian's Mail list account BY via Nvda-devel wrote:
Hi saw the message below and thought, as a new nvda is imminent maybe somebody might like to find out what is going on here. I cannot myself test it as do not have the versions needed.
I have posted that I do not think wx4 has anything to do with it, more likely yet another outlook related quirk.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-