single key command for paragraph by paragraph navigation

Akshaya Choudhary

Hi guys! I do a a lot of text reviewing and often I prefer to read paragraph by paragraph. Currently, we need to use Ctrl with up  or down arrow keys to do the same. Can you guys suggest me a way to assign a single key for this task? or is there an add-on for the same? It would be very convenient to replace a double key combo with just a single key command, like it is there in JAWS.
--
Regards,
Sociohack

I've been looking for this for years and have yet to find one. I have no idea why this is so hard to find.

Ann Byrne

Ctrl+down arrow will do it.  This is an Office command, not a screen reader command.

From: Ann Byrne <annakb@...>
Date: Friday, September 7, 2018 at 2:52 PM
To: "nvda@nvda.groups.io" <nvda@nvda.groups.io>