OT: mailing list for accessibility and HAM radio equipment?

Brian Tew

blind-hams@groups.io

They can tell you if any such list exists.

Brian's Mail list account

I do not know of any lists but if you have a newsreader, as in usenet, I'm sure I've seen some of those still active, but they tend to be general.
All I know is that modern Icom radios like the 7300 being touch screen, need something called a hambox or similar made in the US that adds buttons etc for the inaccessible touch controls.
It also speaks.

What have you searched for?
Brian

bglists@...