From: Rui Fontes
Sent: Friday, September 7, 2018 11:49 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and the Focus 40 Blue

As said in manual, install the drivers, connect it, via USB or Bluetooth

and select it in NVDA...

Rui

Às 15:57 de 07/09/2018, Hermann-Josef Kurzen escreveu:

> Hello there,

> I would like to use the Focus 40 Blue Braille device with NVDA.

> It is mentioned in the manual, but I don't know, waht's to do.

> Can anybody help please?

> Greetings - Hermann

> ■■■

Jason White

To answer the second question, the BrailleExtender help (available with Space+Dots 1-2-5 on the braille display, or in Preferences -> Braille Extender -> Documentation from the NVDA menu) lists all of the commands.