just became a blind mice megamall member

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, everyone,

Just want to admit that I was wrong about the blind mice megamall site not being accessible. I just became a member. To the person who said that the site is not accessible, you have to look at the form in browse mode. Then you can fill it out. I looked at the site in both firefox and internet explorer. This is a great lesson to learn for all of us--not to jump to conclusions.

Rosemarie

Jackie

That took a lot of courage to admit, Rosemarie, especially on a public
forum. I admire you a lot for doing that, in case it actually matters.

Again, I have no affiliation whatever w/Blind Mice Mall. Indeed, truth
be told, I resent the name, but that has to do w/personal issues which
are completely my responsibility & nothing whatever to do w/them.
Still, I felt that calling their site inaccessible was ill-informed at
best & libelous at worst.

What you did was really stand-up. Not many would've done that.
Congratulations on your integrity of character!

On 9/8/18, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, everyone,

Just want to admit that I was wrong about the blind mice megamall site not
being accessible. I just became a member. To the person who said that the
site is not accessible, you have to look at the form in browse mode. Then
you can fill it out. I looked at the site in both firefox and internet
explorer. This is a great lesson to learn for all of us--not to jump to
conclusions.

Rosemarie

Jackie McBride
https://brighter-vision.com

ely.r@...

I was thinking the same thing. Easy to just not post anything.
Rick

--
Remember! Friends Help Friends Be Cybersafe Jackie McBride Helping Cybercrime Victims 1 Person at a Time https://brighter-vision.com

Rosemarie Chavarria

Thank you for your kind words. I wanted to make it right with the group. Next time I'll think before I post.

[...]

We all make mistakes, Rosemarie, but how we handle them speaks volumes
about who we are as people. I admire those who can apologize & admit
they were wrong about something. as Dr. Rick said, it'd have been easy
just not to say anything. Good for you!

[...]

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Actually, I'd not be so charitable myself. There is precious little help too figure it out and in my case even in browse mode it jumped about to the wrong fields.
It could be done much more intuitively and with more help for people.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-

Just want to admit that I was wrong about the blind mice megamall site not
being accessible. I just became a member. To the person who said that the
site is not accessible, you have to look at the form in browse mode. Then
you can fill it out. I looked at the site in both firefox and internet
explorer. This is a great lesson to learn for all of us--not to jump to
conclusions.

Rosemarie

Gene

I'm trying a new e-mail address, if anyone notices the difference.

please stop assuming and generalizing from your own experience.  This is your problem for some unknown reason.  I haven't had it and no one else, that I recall, has reported it.  If I look at the login form and down arrow through the fields, everything reads properly.

briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
> Just want to admit that I was wrong about the blind mice megamall site not
> being accessible. I just became a member. To the person who said that the
> site is not accessible, you have to look at the form in browse mode. Then
> you can fill it out. I looked at the site in both firefox and internet
> explorer. This is a great lesson to learn for all of us--not to jump to
> conclusions.
>

> Rosemarie

Jackie

Agreed, Gene. I think unless we start seeing more than 1 report of
this, the person experiencing the problem needs to asume there's
something about his setup that's causing it.

[...]

JM Casey <crystallogic@...>

Glad you were able to get on board. I admit I mostly became a member because of the movie vault, but they do seem to sell a good amount of useful stuff.

Just want to admit that I was wrong about the blind mice megamall site not being accessible. I just became a member. To the person who said that the site is not accessible, you have to look at the form in browse mode. Then you can fill it out. I looked at the site in both firefox and internet explorer. This is a great lesson to learn for all of us--not to jump to conclusions.

Rosemarie

David Moore

Hi guys!

I got on board because of the movie vault as well LOL!

David Moore

                                                                                                                                                                                                                Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Glad you were able to get on board. I admit I mostly became a member because of the movie vault, but they do seem to sell a good amount of useful stuff.

Just want to admit that I was wrong about the blind mice megamall site not being accessible. I just became a member. To the person who said that the site is not accessible, you have to look at the form in browse mode. Then you can fill it out. I looked at the site in both firefox and internet explorer. This is a great lesson to learn for all of us--not to jump to conclusions.

Rosemarie

JM Casey <crystallogic@...>

It’s great. Even though I could wish for more classic horror/exploitation/weird titles.