Topics

link for firefox 52 esr last version to support full webvisum

andru fou

Marisane Moruthanyana

Evening gentlemen and ladies

I trust that this email finds you well.

1. How does one access notification alerts in fire fox like in IE11 with alt+n?

2. How does one prevent fire fox self-update?

I'm saying this because fire fox has just updated itself from 52 to 60
and the latter is very inaccessible with jaws16 or jaws18 and even
with nvda 2018.2.1.

Your assistance is appreciated in advance.

Marisane

On 9/12/18, andru fou <ndrf333@gmail.com> wrote:
link for firefox 52 esr last version to support complete
webvisumvhttps://archive.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/52.9.0esr/win64/en-US/Firefox%20Setup%2052.9.0esr.exe

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Does Waterfox support it?
The problem with older versions of FF is that no security updates are now being made.
I would also say that if you have a slow machine and you are prepared to take the security risk, the version 45 is much faster on xp.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-

link for firefox 52 esr last version to support complete
webvisumvhttps://archive.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/52.9.0esr/win64/en-US/Firefox%20Setup%2052.9.0esr.exe

Ron Canazzi

Unfortunately Waterfox does not support webvisum.

----- Original Message ----- From: "andru fou" <ndrf333@gmail.com>

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"

Ervin, Glenn

Interesting idea, I'll have to try that.
Glenn