[SUSPECTED SPAM] [nvda] link for firefox 52 esr last version to support full webvisum

Ervin, Glenn

Does Webvisum still work?

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of andru fou
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2018 3:15 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [SUSPECTED SPAM] [nvda] link for firefox 52 esr last version to support full webvisum

link for firefox 52 esr last version to support complete webvisumvhttps://archive.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/52.9.0esr/win64/en-US/Firefox%20Setup%2052.9.0esr.exe

JM Casey <crystallogic@...>

I never successfully was able to use it, not even on version 52 or earlier. I pretty much gave up on it completely because never has an add-on given me so much trouble or simply refused to do what it is most sought after to do. However, it seems other people still use it and maintain that it works for them.