google domains configuration web site seems unaccessible

Rusty Perez

Hi folks,
I am trying to configure my web domain on google domains but while
using NVDA and Firefox, when I go to domains.google.com and log in,
the tabs appear, but when I navigate, for example, to the configure
dns tab and press enter, or nvda/numEnter the options which are
supposed to appear don't seem to be available to me with NVDA. I have
not confirmed that they do appear on the screen, all I know is that I
cannot get to them using my conventional methods, arrows or tab.

Any thoughts?

Rusty

Brian's Mail list account

You can bet it was designed with Chrome in mind and never tested on anything else.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-