Still having issues with iTunes with NVDA 2018.3 RC3

Lino Morales

Hi. Don’t know if its an NVDA issue or what, but with column browsing enabled I can not read the list of artists, genres, etc. with NVDA. When you move to an item with up or down arrow NVDA announces nothing. SO I don’t know what artist I’ve landed on. Anyone else expeeriencing this?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Josh Kennedy

try setting itunes to list view, its under the view menu. once set, it reads much better.

Lino Morales

Hi Josh. I’ll try that. Thanks sir.