accessible disk imaging software

luke scholey

Hi all

Could someone point me in the right direction of a disk imaging tool such as win32 disk imager that works with NVDA?

Thanks

Luke

Luke Scholey
Webmaster i/c Publishing
lukescholey.co.uk
Tel: +44 7759 282586
Email: l.scholey@...

WWW.LUKESCHOLEY.CO.UK
All feedback and questions welcome. The site admin can be contacted at:
webmaster@...
All content copyright © 2012-2018 LukeScholey.co.uk
Confidentiality Notice:
This message and any attachments are private and confidential and may be subject to legal privilege and copyright. If you are not the intended recipient please do not publish or copy it to anyone else. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your email software and then remove it from your system.
Disclaimer:
Although this email and attachments have been scanned for viruses, LukeScholey.co.uk accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from the receipt or use of this communication.

Felix G.

Hi,
this might meet your requirements:http://www.drivesnapshot.de/en/index.htm

________________________________
[...]

Unfortunately not quite what I wanted.
Basically, I was given a raspberrypi and want to burn an iso of Ubuntu server onto an SD card to put in the pi. I need some software on my Windows 10 PC that will do this for me.
Thanks
Luke

<l.scholey@...>:

[...]

I could never figure out how to restore the drive image

.
--
check out my song on youtube
https://youtu.be/YeWgx2LRu7Y

Pranav Lal

Hi Luke,

Look at etcher from the following website.
https://etcher.io/

Pranav

Ervin, Glenn

RoadKill Disk Imaging software works well.
If you don't find it, or if it is not provided, I can find the link to it.
Glenn

<l.scholey@...>:

[...]

Well I use drive image xml from runtime software or rather I did use it.

Its keyboard controled or was when I looked at it, its also got a module that is designed to be loaded into a recovery disk.

<l.scholey@...>:
[...]

Travis Siegel <tsiegel@...>

The software you want is called raw write.  It's the same software linux has used for more than 20 years to do exactly what you're asking about, and there's a windows version and you can find it at:

http://www.chrysocome.net/rawwrite

<l.scholey@...>:
[...]

I have used the windows version in my university days and it works well enough.

Speaking of linux, the next windows is supposed to be able to natively read mac and unix text files.

Would have been good if I had this feature in university more than 10 years back.

I had to use a unix to dos converter  and dos to unix to read text files on each os.

And once it was dos text, windows could read it and convert it to windows text format.