From: The Wolf
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2018 11:18 PM
Subject: [nvda] resending dropbox link to the accessible version of tor browser?

Hello can some one please repost the dropbox  link for the accessible
version of tor browser?

i think it was version 7 that was blind friendly

I I downloaded it but I can't find what I did with the installer

thanks

Hank

--
check out my song on youtube
https://youtu.be/YeWgx2LRu7Y

Brian's Mail list account

Well, if you downloaded it in firefox or similar, bring up the downloads and using context menu, go to open containing folder.
Brian
If on the other hand you just saved the message with the link on its most likely to be in your documents somewhere!
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-