From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: 16 September 2018 20:52
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: contact you off list

Do we have wording from the developers that this will happen? I do agree this should be a part of nvda as it is used for troubleshooting or training purposes. I want proof that the developers said this as they have ben silent on the whole thing, remember?

On 16 Sep 2018, at 8:48, Florian Ionașcu wrote:

Hello everyone!
As we know, the current version of NVDA Remote is incompatible with NVDA. As I’ve heard, a new with version of this add-on will be available once NVDA 2018.3 is released. In order to avoid this kind of issues in the future, I suggest you to include this add-on in NVDA. This suggestion comes from the entire Romanian community of NVDA. I, like all members in the Romanian community, think that it would be a great thing that NV Access can doMaybe it’s hard to do, but it’s very useful for NVDA users.

Trimis din Mail pentru Windows 10

At the end of each and every individual message you receive from groups.io there is a link, "Reply to Sender," that will allow you to initiate off-list contact with the person who wrote the message.

It is a mailto link that gets handed to your e-mail client and will automatically populate the To field with the e-mail address and the subject with, "Private:," followed by the title of the original message on the group.

           ~ Bertrand Russell

Antony Stone

I do not see such a link, and I therefore assume that (some) others don't
either.

Here is the *full* email, with all footers, that I just received from you on
this list; the only editing I have done is to replace the HTML <br> tags with
actual line breaks:

On Monday 17 September 2018 at 16:12:51, Brian Vogel wrote:

At the end of each and every individual message you receive from groups.io
there is a link, "Reply to Sender," that will allow you to initiate
off-list contact with the person who wrote the message.

It is a mailto link that gets handed to your e-mail client and will
automatically populate the To field with the e-mail address and the
subject with, "Private:," followed by the title of the original message on
the group.

The psychology of adultery has been falsified by conventional morals,
which assume, in monogamous countries, that attraction to one person
cannot co-exist with a serious affection for another. Everybody knows
that this is untrue. . .

~ Bertrand Russell

--
It is also possible that putting the birds in a laboratory setting
inadvertently renders them relatively incompetent.

- Daniel C Dennett

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.

Antony Stone

Hm, that did not work.

The mailing list has completely erased the email I quoted to show you what I
see (possibly in an attempt to avoid excessive footers building up in a
conversation thread).

However, I never see a "Reply to Sender" link in the body or footer of an
email - that's something I would do with my email client, which knows who sent
the email, but in the perfectly normal way, nothing to do with the mailing
list server.

Antony.

On Monday 17 September 2018 at 16:29:24, Antony Stone wrote:

I do not see such a link, and I therefore assume that (some) others don't
either.

Here is the *full* email, with all footers, that I just received from you
on this list; the only editing I have done is to replace the HTML <br>
tags with actual line breaks:

On Monday 17 September 2018 at 16:12:51, Brian Vogel wrote:
At the end of each and every individual message you receive from
groups.io there is a link, "Reply to Sender," that will allow you to
initiate off-list contact with the person who wrote the message.

It is a mailto link that gets handed to your e-mail client and will
automatically populate the To field with the e-mail address and the
subject with, "Private:," followed by the title of the original message
on the group.

If the human brain were so simple that we could understand it,
we'd be so simple that we couldn't.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.

anthony borg

Thanks very much for your info.

At the end of each and every individual message you receive from groups.io there is a link, "Reply to Sender," that will allow you to initiate off-list contact with the person who wrote the message.

It is a mailto link that gets handed to your e-mail client and will automatically populate the To field with the e-mail address and the subject with, "Private:," followed by the title of the original message on the group.

           ~ Bertrand Russell

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

I think though that if you take certain decisions if you subscribe via the site and not via email you can make it that your personal email or a link to it is not actually displayed in a clickable way
Mine should be seen as I subbed by email.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-