From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of Matt Turner <meturner2214@...>
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2018 11:14:33 AM
To: NVDA
Subject: [nvda] iTunes bug?

Hi folks.

Just thought I'd give iTunes another try.

So, I'm using the snapshot versions of NVDA, RC4.

And the latest version of iTunes.

So if your in your music view, and you have it to show by song,, with
the Column Browser enabled, the list that shows, wont read when you down
or up arrow.

But I no that its moving, because when i tab to the song the name of the
song changes.

anyone else see this?

Brian's Mail list account

Oh, is that bug back again, this happened some versions ago. When will software writers learn not to change things if they actually work?
I have given up on it. There is some program called walta or similar if you just want to move files to and from an I phone and I'd suggest having separate programs for each bit you do in windows as clearly, Itunes has become bloted and is attempting to do far too many things in one place.
Bah humbug!
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

Just thought I'd give iTunes another try.

So, I'm using the snapshot versions of NVDA, RC4.

And the latest version of iTunes.

So if your in your music view, and you have it to show by song,, with the Column Browser enabled, the list that shows, wont read when you down or up arrow.

But I no that its moving, because when i tab to the song the name of the song changes.

anyone else see this?

Josh Kennedy

try putting it in list view, under the view menu with alt-v.

Josh Kennedy

when I am in the tv shows view, Itunes shows me all my tv shows just fine. I do not have any music on here, mostly use iTunes for my tv shows and movie streaming, so I cannot comment on music issues. But its working fine arrowing through tv shows by episode and seasons.