Hello Everyone

Jenny

My name is Jenny, and I'm from the U.S. I am new to this list. Thank you Damien for inviting me. I've been using NVDA for about two years and am very excited to learn more about how it works and about different add-ons. Thanks again, and I look forward to meeting you all and to learning a lot.

Damien Garwood <damien@...>

Hi Jenny,
Fact is, I didn't invite you...I just informed you of its existence and helped you sign up. The list is open to everyone. In any case, I love nothing better than to help people and see them settled and happy in whatever they want to do, and so it was a pleasure. Welcome to the list.
There are over a thousand members here all looking for new ways to make NVDA dance to their tune as it were, and so you will see a fair few messages covering a very wide range of topics.
I'm sure if you have any questions about NVDA, and that can be anything from configuration to software cooperation, chances are there'll likely be someone on this list who works in that kind of area who can help you.
Anyways. Enough rambling from me. All's left to say from my side is, hope you find the list useful as I do.
Cheers,
Damien.

On 17/09/2018 02:08 PM, Jenny wrote:
My name is Jenny, and I'm from the U.S. I am new to this list. Thank you Damien for inviting me. I've been using NVDA for about two years and am very excited to learn more about how it works and about different add-ons. Thanks again, and I look forward to meeting you all and to learning a lot.

Vlad Dragomir

Hello and welcome to the list. I hope you'll have a good time among the very numerous members of this list. Should you need help with anything, we'll definitely try to be here for you.

Warm greetings from Europe!

Vlad.

This is a great screen reader with a great upside. One of the best things is that you can see how things are worked on. Fixes are implemented fairly quickly. Welcome to the list.

On 9/17/2018 9:08 AM, Jenny wrote:
My name is Jenny, and I'm from the U.S. I  am new to this list. Thank you Damien for inviting me. I've been using NVDA for about two years and am very excited to learn more about how it works and about different add-ons. Thanks again, and I look forward to meeting you all and to learning a lot.

Nimer Jaber

Hello,

Welcome to the list, and thank you for joining. We look forward to your contributions.

Thanks.

--
Cordially,

Nimer Jaber

Please take the time to read this signature completely as it contains
some information about the email you have just read and all
attachments contained within as well as some valuable resources and
methods for contacting me if you have any questions or wish to talk.

up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (218)
(693-9271) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly. Thank
you, and have a great day!

Jackie

Hey Jenny, just wanted to say hi, since I don't think any of us gals
have chimed in to do that yet. It seems to be a really wel-behaved
list (maybe I better not say that too loud), & I think you'll enjoy
asking questions if you have them & reading responses on various
topics. There's also a digest mode, too, if you find the number of
emails overwhelming, though I find that mode can be a bit cumbersome
to navigate, w/all the replies, etc. I'm in the US also--AZ, to be
precise. Just speak up if you need anything. Someone will likely be
along to help out. Maybe even me, who knows? Welcome to the list!

On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 10:18 AM Jenny <jennyksuchan2013@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

Jackie McBride
https://brighter-vision.com

Chris Shook <chris0309@...>

Hi Jenny,
I'm Chris and I'm also from the U.S.
Do you still have JAWS or are you using NVDA exclusively?

David Moore

Hi Jenny!

Welcome to the list!

My name is David Moore, one of the regulars, and please ask questions, I might be helping you as well.

NVDA has really become a great screen reader in the last three years.

I use NVDA 90 percent of the time.

I have tutorials, and there are many floating around, so do not hesitate to ask questions.

Have a great day!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                Sent from Mail for Windows 10

On 9/17/18, Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@...> wrote:

> Hello,

> Welcome to the list, and thank you for joining. We look forward to your

> contributions.

> Thanks.

> On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 10:18 AM Jenny <jennyksuchan2013@...> wrote:

>> My name is Jenny, and I'm from the U.S. I  am new to this list. Thank you

>> Damien for inviting me. I've been using NVDA for about two years and am

>> very excited to learn more about how it works and about different

>> add-ons.

>> Thanks again, and I look forward to meeting you all and to learning a

>> lot.

> --

> Cordially,

> Nimer Jaber

> Please take the time to read this signature completely as it contains

> some information about the email you have just read and all

> attachments contained within as well as some valuable resources and

> methods for contacting me if you have any questions or wish to talk.

> The message above is intended for the recipient to whom it was

> addressed. If you believe that you are not the intended recipient,

> please notify me via reply email and destroy all copies of this

> correspondence. Action taken as a result of this email or its contents

> by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) may result in civil or

> criminal charges. I have checked this email and all corresponding

> attachments for security threats. However, security of your machine is

> up to you. Thanks.

> Registered Linux User 529141.

> http://counter.li.org/

> To find out about a free and versatile screen reader for windows XP

> and above, please click here:

> http://www.nvda-project.org

> You can follow @nimerjaber on Twitter for the latest technology news.

> To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (218)

> (693-9271) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly. Thank

> you, and have a great day!

Jackie McBride

https://brighter-vision.com

Gerardo Corripio

WELCOME ABOARD! ME TOO I’VE BEEN USING nvda SINCE JANUARY OF 2015, AND IT’S IT’S COM A LONG WAY! I HARDLY USE JAWS AS WEL. FEEL FREE TO ASK ALL THE QUESTIONS YOU’D LIKE; THEY’RE FOLKS here who really knows their NVDA stuff.

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel

Jackie McBride

https://brighter-vision.com