completely uninstall NVDA

Christopher Wright <wrightchristopher263@...>

Hi,

How do I completely remove NVDA and do a fresh install? By fresh install, I mean that NVDA is installed with the default settings.

Well you can delte the nvda folder in %appdata% and it will be gone, you need to run a portable copy of nvda first then you can totally nuke the nvda app folder and then you can restart nvda with initial settings.